2017 Q500 Enforcer
Refined design. Outstanding power. Superior Driving Dynamics.
We're guided by simple equation: More Power + More Traction + More Refinement = Maximum Performance.
That is what the Steeda Q500 Enforcer is all about. We know that it's not just about who's the first one into a corner that matters, but who's the first one out that counts, so our engineers created a balanced performance package using our sophisticated Steeda G/Trac Suspension components. When you strap into a Steeda Q500 Enforcer.....ignite the engine.....and challenge the road ahead, you'll know we just didn't cobble together a few performance parts and call it a day. This vehicle is built to the highest quality standards incorporating our proprietary performance parts that are designed, engineered, and manufactured under rigorous ISO 9001:2008 Certified Standards. The Steeda Q500 Enforcer is put through it's paces under the toughest conditions imaginable and the result is a muscular yet refined balanced performer that has no equal.
Argument Against Status Quo
Power means nothing without stability and control, the Steeda Q500's G-Trac Suspension and chassis modifications that have been strategically engineered into every Q500 Enforcer are designed to break the performance boundaries of the new S550 Mustang. The result is a level of performance that makes for an unbeatable combination on the street, racetrack or dragstrip – all without sacrifice.
For the 2017 Steeda Q500 Enforcer we have undertaken unprecedented measures focusing on dramatically enhancing its driving dynamics. We have developed the most comprehensive collection of suspension and chassis upgrades of any manufacturer in the market today – that when taken together, provide power and control on a master scale that is unmatched. With newly found impressive driving dynamics, the Steeda Q500 Enforcer provides a level of excitement and driving that delivers practically zero pitch and roll and a level of suspension refinement that has never been experienced in a production Mustang before.
Innovation & Speed Technology
The Steeda Engineering Team developed a proprietary Cold Air Intake system that incorporates an industry exclusive integrated billet aluminum velocity stack. This feature dramatically increases and stabilizes the flow of cool incoming air to the engine and when combined with our performance engine calibrations, the results are nothing short of spectacular. From idle to redline, our Steeda special engine calibration starts where others left off – delivering a confident power that is rapid and responsive. Throttle response is immediate and predictable and when coupled with our exclusive suspension and chassis modifications, you have the perfect combination of control allowing for closer contact with the road ahead.
As speed increases, the air rapidly thins out – which is why attention to aerodynamics is so critical in a performance vehicle. Subtle, yet muscular in style, our Steeda aerodynamic changes are designed for function. From the Steeda lowering springs that provide the optimum height for aerodynamic and suspension performance, to the front fascia that provides minimum drag and the appropriate level of downforce (aiding the front tires to get more grip and providing reduce understeer tendencies), everything is done with the goal of maximizing performance in mind.
2017 Steeda Q500 Enforcer - The Iconic 5.0 Reborn
MSRP from $9,995 (+ base Ford vehicle)
The Steeda Q500 was designed for hardcore, power-hungry performance enthusiasts who want the most Mustang muscle for their money, period. It starts with the 5.0-liter aluminum block V8 that’s a modern interpretation of the legendary Ford power plant. With a bevy of Steeda performance upgrades, this naturally-aspirated beast will churn out plenty of pure pony power to humble the competition. Power means nothing without control, so the Q500 precision-engineered suspension and chassis modifications keep the driver in command and deliver the level of performance that make it an unbeatable combination delivering pure driving excitement.
- Steeda 5.0L V8 Upgrade - 500 hp and 480 lb. ft. Torque *
- Steeda High Flow Cold Air Intake System with Velocity Stack Injection
- Steeda Custom Performance PCM Calibration
- Steeda Cat-Back Performance Exhaust System
- Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter
- Steeda Clutch Spring Assist Upgrade (manual transmission vehicles only)
- Steeda Exterior Graphic and Badge Package
- Steeda Aerodynamic Front Splitter
- Steeda Aerodynamic Rear Spoiler
- Steeda Hood Strut Kit
- Steeda Engine Bay Serialization Plate
Suspension / Chassis Upgrades
- Steeda G-Trac Suspension/Chassis - Stage I Package:
- Steeda Front and Rear Sway Bars with "welded in place" solid Billet Ends
- Steeda IRS Subframe Bushing Support System
- Steeda IRS Subframe Alignment Kit
- Steeda Sport Progressive Rate Springs
- Steeda Performance Wheel Alignment
- Velgen Classic 5 Wheels with Satin Black Finish (retains stock OEM tires and TPM Sensors)
- Steeda Illuminated Door Sill Plates
Available Steeda Q500 Enforcer Options
Steeda G-Trac Suspension/Chassis Upgrade - Stage II Package: "THE ULTIMATE SUSPENSION"
- Steeda Pro-Action Performance Tuned Struts & Shocks
- Steeda Billet Aluminum Front Sway Bar Mounts
- Steeda Billet Aluminum Rear Sway Bar Mounts
- Steeda Adjustable Rear Toe Links
- Steeda Billet Aluminum Vertical Links
- Steeda Extreme G-Trac K-Member Support Brace
- Steeda Bump Steer Kit
- Steeda Camber Plates
- Steeda Ultra Lite Chassis Jacking Rails
- Steeda Billet Adjustable Rear Camber Arms
- Steeda Rear Control Arm Spherical Bearings
- Steeda Rear IRS Subframe Support Brace
- Steeda Strut Tower Brace
Steeda Ultimate Drivetrain Upgrade Package:
- Tremec Magnum XL 6-Speed Manual Transmission (2.66 or 2.97 Gear Ratio) with direct mount Tremec Shfter, "blow proof" steel clutch housing, 31-spline output shaft, race proven slip yoke rear interface
- Twin-Disc Ultra High Performance Race Clutch Assembly
- Forged Billet Aluminum Alloy High Performance Flywheel
- Transmission / Vehicle Electronic CAN Bus Interface
- Steeda Severe Duty 3" Aluminum Driveshaft Upgrade
- Slotted Brake Rotor Kit - Front and Rear
Wheel & Tire Upgrades
- Velgen VMB9 Wheels - (20” x 9” front, 20” x 10.5” rear) with Nitto INVO or NT05 performance tires, TPMS, and nitrogen tire fill(Finishes: Black, Gummetal, Silver)
- Steeda 20" ST-R Wheels - black(20” x 9.5” front, 20” x 11” rear) with Nitto INVO or NT05 performance tires with TPMS, and nitrogen tire fill(Finishes: Black, Gunmetal with Machined Lip)
- HRE FF01 FlowForm Wheels (20” x 9.5” front, 20” x 11” rear) with Nitto INVO or NT05 performance tires, TPMS, and with nitrogen tire fill (Finishes: All)
- HRE P44SC Forged Monoblok Wheels (20” x 9.5” front, 20” x 11” rear) with Nitto INVO or NT05 performance tires, TPMS, and with nitrogen tire fill(Finishes: All)
Additional Special Order Wheels Available Upon Request for CONFIRMED Retail Sales only
Steeda Body Enhancement Components
- Steeda Hood Scoop
- Steeda Side Quarter Window Scoops - pair
- Steeda Side Quarter Scoops - pair
Miscellaneous Individual Upgrades
- Steeda Q-Series Signature Satin Blackout Painted Hood Treatment (Design Patented)
- Steeda Ultra Lite Chassis Jacking Rails
- Leather and Alcantara Wrapped Steering Wheel
- Automatic Transmission Calibration Upgrade (Required w/ Automatic Trans Equipped Vehicles)
- Custom Vehicle Paint - Show Quality Finish
Inquire about other additional options - Custom Content Packages are Available to suite your specific needs.
The Steeda Q-Series line of performance Mustangs offers something for everyone - the result of over 28+ years of uninterrupted Mustang performance engineering by Steeda Autosports. They are individually crafted with performance parts built in the USA under strict ISO 9001-2008 Certified Standards and are available with a wide variety of special performance options to suit your specific needs.
- Steeda reserves the right to adjust, alter and modify it's package content & pricing due to manufacturing shortages or other factors beyond our control.
* Denotes that all horsepower & torque ratings are estimated pending CARB approval